1. RAMPS 1.4 (V2.0) – 1 set
2. Mega2560 R3 – 1pc
3. IDC cables (6″-150mm) – 1pc
4. Micro USB data 2.0 cable (50 cm) – 1pc
RAMPS 1.4 (V2.0):
1. RAMPS 1.4 is short for RepRap Ard. Mega Shield. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Ard. Mega with its powerful platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Ard. MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS 1.4 board is kept to the top of the stack.
2. Smart Adapter for RAMPS 1.4
This adapter need for connecting RAMPS 1.4 Shield to LCD controller (graphics or text).
3. Pin Header Jumper Black 1x2pins, 2.54mm Pitch
MEGA 2560 R3:
This is the new 2016 version of our Mega 2560 board that is fully compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560. It utilizes a genuine Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and the inexpensive CH340G USB-UART interface.
This board continues our commitment to uncompromising quality using the best components and excellent design layout, whilst providing a stable low cost solution. It uses the CH340G to lower the cost without losing functionality or quality.
IDC wire lane = 6″(150mm)
Micro USB Data 2.0 cable:
This is standard Micro USB cable, for USB Data 2.0. Perfect for connecting this KIT to your PC.
Documents (Instruction manuals, schematics, etc), links:
- Robotdyn.com/3D-printer-BaseKIT-EN — International;